B CORP BASICS
A course designed to provide an introductory understanding of how your company became a B Corp and what that certification means to your leaders, workers, partners, and stakeholders.
DESIGNED BY A B CORP,
FOR B CORPS
This course was designed by B Corp leaders with fellow B Corps in mind. We’ve seen how a company’s B Corp Certification can motivate and inspire employees—but that only happens if B Corp knowledge is widespread. This course helps fill the knowledge gap for all your workers. It’s simple, streamlined, and helps keep learners focused and engaged in understanding the basics of what it means to be a B Corp.
BUILD TEAM AND STAKEHOLDER VALUES
This course is an invitation for your team, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders to learn more about the B Corp community. It provides participants with knowledge that helps reinforce why they should aspire to adopt B Corp values and helps cultivate a deeper sense of ownership to accelerate your business as a force for good.
A QUALITY LEARNING EXPERIENCE MADE SIMPLE
Our mobile-friendly course allows for easy access, no matter where you are. Designed to provide a deepened understanding of B Corps, this easy-to-follow, self-guided learning experience can be completed in under an hour.
- 1-hour of self-guided material including:
- What a B Corp is
- Why businesses choose to certify as a B Corp
- How businesses earn their B Corp certification
- Examples of B Corps around the world
- Interactive learning activities and reflection prompts
- A free PDF copy of Rise Up: How to Build a Socially Conscious Business by Russ Stoddard, Founder and President of Oliver Russell